Providing integrated, advanced & secure user-focused solutions
ChartPath is a clinical charting system developed for the post-acute care clinician by clinicians and technology experts.
We understand that the post-acute care setting creates a workflow that is different from other clinical settings. Currently providers spend too much time on clerical tasks that distract from optimal patient-centered clinical care.
Typical electronic medical record (EMR) systems – where available – are cumbersome and difficult for clinicians to learn and use. Clinicians also find them:
- Difficult to find or access important patient information.
- Designed from an administrative view (procedure/diagnosis codes) versus a clinical view.
- Incomplete due to lack of integration with other systems (i.e. lab, hospitals).
- Tied to a specific location prohibiting mobility from facility-to-facility.
- Mandated for reasons other than clinical care.
Afoundria is addressing these issues directly with solutions that are designed with the clinician in mind.
ChartPath provides a charting flow that is customized for the post-acute care clinical environment. With ChartPath, you can quickly capture relevant patient information in a workflow that makes sense. You have access to your patient information from any location, at any time and it is presented in a meaningful format that can be shared among other care team members.
- Provides more time with patients and less time charting
- Delivers an optimized clinical user experience and workflow
- Allows access to patient information from facility-to-facility
- Provides the ability to create patient data interfaces to and from hospitals, labs, health information exchanges
- Facilitates smooth transitions in and out of post-acute care facilities that can result in reduced re-admissions
- Discharge Summary/Patient Notes
- Selective Pull-forward from Previous Note
- Mobile Charting
- Voice Recognition
- HIPAA-compliant, SSL Security
- Medication History
- Customized Care Plans
- Care Team Coordination
- Pre-admission Assistance
- 24×7 Technical Support
- Role-based Access
- User Account Management